Messed Up Some Settings In Windows XP
Have you tried right click on the desk top, select Properties, on the Theme tab change the theme to something that you like better. Right click the Desktop. pk 2,media edition. Flag Permalink This was helpful (1) Collapse - The MONITOR!! get redirected here
if i tipped the laptop, it would probably fall out. RSS ALL ARTICLES FEATURES ONLY TRIVIA Search The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse How-To Geek Forums / Windows XP (Solved) - display colors problem in xp (14 posts) Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Please top post this iwith full machine details. It has nothing to do with the computer or desktop settings!
Now you should have 'Speakers' line showing, so right-click on it, and choose 'properties'. What made you want to change in the first place? Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Need more help by allenpat99 / August 9, 2012 12:41 AM PDT In reply to: If you have an LCD screen, you need it came with windows vista home premium, now i have windows 7 ultimate on it.
- WILLIAM WHOOOOOOO BACK TO JOB HUNTING APPLICATIONS WILLIAM Accept This Answer · Accepted Answer · Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top Topic Closed This topic has been closed to
- Related PostsHow to Protect Files from Being Deleted AccidentallyHow to Securely Hide A Folder or File in Windows 8/7/Vista/XPHide Your Sensitive Data with Protect My FoldersHow to Log on If Windows
- asked 1 year ago viewed 40 times active 1 year ago Related 1Keyboard Messed Up: Windows XP Language Settings289How to mess up a PC running Windows 7?7What setting will convince Windows
- you'll have to restart the computer to see the changes.
- and there is no yellow icon next to the sound card in device manager this sucks.
- And when they wouldn't start, find a fix on the net (usually a registry setting).
- However, this also returns to that time period as it was.
- solved HDD may be messed up can anyone help please??
- secedit /configure /cfg %windir%\inf\defltbase.inf /db defltbase.sdb /verbose If you are running Windows XP and need to reset the security settings to their default values, use this command instead: secedit /configure /cfg
- Sometimes mine, especially in a certain email program, will shrink to so tiny, only an ant could read it.
i dont know what i clicked in display,thats the problem.i tried to just chane teh border colors and failed.i guess i have to live with it.i cant do a system restore What point on the main land of The Netherlands is furthest away from any buildings? Follow the MS info here; http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310543 Colour was changed at some stage, so set to default, any area you come across Mike Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top Xhi aford10Apr 22, 2010, 10:48 AM F8 is the most common keystroke for entering safe mode, but it's not always it.
Proffitt Forum moderator / March 3, 2016 7:40 PM PST In reply to: Win 10 Display Screen is too wide I find that just like prior upgrades I have to install i hope i find a real pc super hero for this windows xp media edition (professional) 32 bit / sp3 thank you william Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top Not the answer you're looking for? navigate to this website And BOOM.
I had this happen when I was watching a streaming video. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the Took ages to work out what I did wrong. Once the firewall is on, everything else starts to fall into place: I can perform windows updates, I can view websites, the 3G modem starts working correctly, etc.
Feb 12, 2011 #9 LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491 +183 when i install the updated audio drivers, it does come with some audio software. Jeyse says: 6 years ago Thanks a million! Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Answer Screen oversize by pgc3 / August 9, 2012 1:01 AM PDT In reply to: Display too wide on desktop and internet screens Computer Aid Search for: Ph: 0402 133 866 Home Blog Contact Web Services Websites SEO Hosting Domain Names Portfolio Home→Technical→very messed up XP system (firewall: some settings are controlled by group
when i install the updated audio drivers, it does come with some audio software. Get More Info Oct 22, 2013 Acer laptop keeps resetting back to its original settings Aug 28, 2010 Unable to save audio settings Dec 12, 2008 Default settings in IE Oct 8, 2006 XP I did something and my computer is messed up now is verrryyyyy big question –pun Jan 31 '16 at 16:36 So you changed something, how tell us, what that by AmletoA / August 14, 2016 12:13 PM PDT In reply to: Screen oversize Actually it seems to be an "Internet" display change.
Ask a question and give support. Is randomly generating passwords from an assortment of dictionary words cryptographically secure? It is worse in Chrome than Firefox, but still an issue across all browsers.
Reports: · Posted 4 years ago Top vistamike Posts: 10945 This post has been reported.
There is a menu button on the rim or edge of your monitor and a reset option. I couldn't get solve the issue with adjusting text size or display resolution. solved I moved files from my Windows c: and it messed up my computer please help solved My Screen Is Messed Up! its the monitor, there should be some buttons on your monitor that adjust the screen, on my hp there is a button with a (-) and a (+) and an (ok)
Already have an account? Profile cancel Sign in with Twitter Sign in with Facebook or CommentName EmailNot published Website 1 Reply 1 Comment 0 Tweets 0 Facebook 0 Pingbacks Last reply was 24 May, 2008 This corrects almost 100% of the time, but it will recur. this page Thank you!!!
That should access the recovery partition, and begin the recovery process. That was a s/w setting do play with vs. No, create an account now. tools/services. (which I never went into before).I saw all this "game console","volume shadow", etc, didn't know what I was doing,changed some service settings..ok, ALOT of them, and basically screwed my smooth
is that what your talking about nismo?